- newPottery Barn Kids Launches New Design Blog
Pottery Barn Kids, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands, today unveiled its proprietary blog, Building Blocks. An extension of the brand’s ongoing mission to i
- 1 day ago, 24 May 13, 6:01pm -
- newKidpower's 7 Tips For Parents To Find Meaningful End-Of-Year Gifts for Your Child’s Teacher
Child safety expert and author, Irene van der Zande, offers parents seven tips for end-of-year gifts for teachers that can "show appreciation for the important role of teachers in a child's life." Van der Zande is the founder of Kidpower, a leading n…
- 2 days ago, 24 May 13, 10:25am -
- newCost of graduation gifts on the rise
New research shows parents of high school seniors are planning to make it extra special this year.
- 3 days ago, 22 May 13, 5:37pm -
- newWhy Jay-Z rules, and your parents suck out loud
Not only does he hang out with Skylar Diggins. Not only does he represent her. Now, he's acting like her sugar daddy with a serious graduation gift.
- 6 days ago, 20 May 13, 6:51am -
- newTips for teacher gifts: Make sure to follow school policy
Gifts for teachers: English as a Second Language teacher Matilda Rivera teaches at L.B.J. Elementary School in Tamuning. Parents of students wishing to give their teachers holiday gifts should keep in mind the school's policies on accepting gifts.
- 8 days ago, 17 May 13, 5:15pm -
- newZipcar Helps Graduates Get More Mileage from Graduation Gifts This Year
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the cost of education continuing to rise and today's generation of graduates struggling to pay off student loans, 2013 grads are seeking smart solutions ...
- 9 days ago, 16 May 13, 4:00pm -
- Verizon Wireless Gifts $7 Bln Dividend
Verizon Wireless is about to give a huge gift to its parents, one with a $7 billion price tag.
- 12 days ago, 14 May 13, 11:29am -
- Carolyn Hax: Parents want 5-year-old to share his gifts
A birthday party will make for an enormous amount of presents, and we have this problem at Christmas, too. This year, I would like to have our son donate at least half of his presents to a charitable organization.
- 17 days ago, 9 May 13, 7:41am -
- Kids briefs: Children’s Museum lets kids record gifts for parents
By Kellie Gormly During the next two months, the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh is giving kids the opportunities to honor their moms and dads by making handmade, personalized ...
- 17 days ago, 9 May 13, 12:31am -
- Inheriting parents' money habits
Mom and Dad pass down all sorts of wisdom to their children. But you can learn from their money mistakes, too.
- 18 days ago, 7 May 13, 11:49pm -